Instructions for Placing an Order from the Catalog
To ensure speedy ordering, please do the following when placing an order:
- All items found in the Aerie and Auxiliary Item Section must be ordered by the aerie or auxiliary secretary. If the current secretary is not on record with the Grand Aerie, a letter will be mailed to verify the secretary's information.
- Fill out the order form as neatly and complete as possible.
- Remember to write in your name, as all orders must be invoiced and shipped to an individual person.
- Circle aerie or auxiliary to indicate from which you are ordering.
- Circle business or residence to indicate where you are shipping.
- Shipping fees are less expensive if shipped to a business address.
- Orders can be shipped to a PO Box, however there will be a charge for Priority Mail.
- There is a $5 minimum shipping charge fee on all orders. If the shipping charges are more than $5, you will be charged the extra amount.
- Please allow two weeks for the delivery of your order.
- There is a $10 minimum order requirement on all orders.
- If an order does not total $10, you will be charged an order fee that equals the difference of $10 minus your order total.
- If an item is on back order or has to be placed on a separate order (i.e. Dues Receipt Book or Official Seal Embosser) this amount will be credited to your order as being more than $10.
- Orders with out of stock items will receive a back order slip. These items will be shipped automatically once stock is replenished. Please do not reorder the back order items or you will receive a duplicate order.
- All personal orders must be prepaid for order and shipping costs before the order is shipped. Personal orders include:
- Rules and regulations
- Officer handbooks
- All FOE memorabilia
For best service, please fax, mail or e-mail your order to the following:
Grand Aerie Supply Department
1623 Gateway Circle South
Grove City, OH 43123
For questions or to inquire about the status of your order, please call 614-883-2178 and leave a voice message.
Supply Order Forms
If you wish to use an order form to place an order please fill out the form print the form for delivery by mail or fax, or e-mail the information to supplies buy using the button in the form.