Office Support I/ Supply Clerk
Statement of Purpose:
The Grand Aerie Fraternal Order of Eagles Office Support I/Supply Clerk for the organization. This position will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support activities both within the Supply/ Mail in the Accounting department and in support of FOE organizational needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support activities, to include: answer phones, sort/open/distribute mail, word, processing/typing, data entry, filing and file maintenance, copies and organizes information, etc.
- Supports warehouse activities, to include: Receive and enter orders, process paperwork, pick and wrap, ship and invoice orders, organize and maintain warehouse inventories, and process returns.
- Responsible for bulk mailing process, applying postage for all mailings, and verifying mailing records.
- Maintains records, processes changes and distributes reports.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to other departments as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training, preferably warehouse, supply and mail room experience.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train in support of organizational needs.
- Proven verbal and written communications skills and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision but also work collectively with other administrative staff.
- Basic level of computer literacy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, department heads, and members of the general public; in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to assess and respond quickly to problems.
- Ability to multitask on projects and assignments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform these essential job functions.
While performing job duties, employee sits 50% of the time. Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach wit hands and arms; balance, stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform these essential job functions.
While performing job duties, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com