SQL Database Programmer and IT Support
Department - Information Technology
Reports to: IT Director
Statement of Purpose:
The Grand Aerie Fraternal Order of Eagles SQL database programmer and technology support role for the organization. This position will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for all Information Technology (IT) operational activities related to network, database management, hardware, software, internet access, internet website to the grand aerie staff and local aerie support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for all areas of technology within the Grand Aerie. Including but not limited to application support, computer support, hardware support and website support.
- Assists with the development of website initiatives using DNN and ASP.Net.
- Ability to create and maintain SQL Server queries written in Transact SQL.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of central warehouse storage of critical organizational data.
- Provides day-to-day support based on goals and objectives established by the Director of Marketing and IT.
- Researches issues and provides appropriate solutions. Provides training to users as appropriate.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer technology and/or equivalent.
- 2-4 years IT network experience and/or training; plus 2-4 years Microsoft network operation systems and/or enterprise level products experience required.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge in SQL, Crystal Reports, ASP.NET, and C#.
- Ability to meet deadlines. Good follow-up skills. Attention to detail with high work accuracy.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision but also work collectively with others both internally and externally.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Multitask on projects and assignments. Flexible and able to adapt to on-going change.
- Able to work with business sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, department heads, and members of the general public; in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to assess and respond quickly to problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform these essential job functions.
While performing job duties, employee sits 80% of the time. Is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance; stoop; kneel, crouch and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform these essential job functions.
While performing job duties, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
Please send resumes to email@example.com