Part-Time Field Services Manager
Statement of Purpose
The Grand Aerie Fraternal Order of Eagles Field Service Manager for the organization. This position will be responsible for onsite record inspection, analyzing, and tracking the financial and fraternal health of each individual Aerie and Auxiliary. This includes tracking financial histories, insurance compliance, charitable activities and adherence to the Constitutional rules and regulations. This position reports to the Assistant to the Grand Worthy President.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Effectively communicate with each Aerie and Auxiliary regarding deviances from standards.
• Work with files and data in Membership system to accurately reflect status of every Aerie and Auxiliary.
• Process and respond to any daily e-mails, letters, or questions.
• Review forms to ensure current status is correct.
• Review all Treasurer and Auditor reports in MMS system.
• Issue letters regarding consequences of non-compliance with GA rules.
• Consolidate information on all aspects of an Aerie and Auxiliary for the GWP and Grand Secretary offices to make informed decisions regarding the commission of Deputies and Agents.
• Train and educate local and state officers in fraternal law.
• Travel frequently and extensively within company policies to ensure proper business management skills on a local aerie level.
• Adapt well to changing fraternal laws and be able to explain and implement them in a speedy and effective manner.
• Effectively oversee and manage other agents as directed by the Assistant to the GWP and send in monthly status reports on the progress of the other Agents’ Aerie/Auxiliary assignments.
Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
• Detailed and extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations of the Fraternal Order of Eagles. This includes the Bylaws and Constitutions of the Grand Aerie.
• Organizational skills.
• Ability to speak in public settings.
• Charismatic attitude
• Analytical skills and experience with and interpreting data.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, department heads, and members of the general public; in both written and verbal form.
• Ability to assess and respond quickly to problems.
• Ability to multitask on projects and assignments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform these essential job functions.
While performing job duties, employee sits 80% of the time. Is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance; stoop; kneel, crouch and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform these essential job functions.
- While performing job duties, the employee will be required to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Will travel through all sorts of weather throughout the jurisdiction by flying or driving.
- Will work long and late hours based on their assignments to meet the goals of their job.
- Will require sitting for distances acclimated from driving or flying and working in the Aeries.
Please send resumes and cover letters to the Assistant to the Grand Worthy President Scott Houghtaling, at email@example.com