Those Who Serve Membership Program
About The Program
The Fraternal Order of Eagles stands strong behind the men and women who serve and protect us. To show our gratitude, we've created the Those Who Serve program, offering the first year of membership free to active and retired Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, Correctional Officers, Active Military including National Guard and Reserves, Volunteer Firefighters and EMTs and Honorably Discharged/Retired/Inactive Military.
Your membership provides access to the countless benefits of being an Eagle.
- Protection for your family through the F.O.E. Memorial Foundation.
- Access to our exclusive library of discounts on hotels, rental cars, insurance, vacations, cruises, prescription medications and more through our affinity partners.
- Admission to our 1,500 locations across the United States and Canada.
- Ability to participate in various Eagles programs and events throughout the year including our annual International Convention.
- Home delivery of Soar, our full-color, bi-annual publication that provides updates and information on Eagles activities.
Our commitment to "Those Who Serve" comes from a shared interest in saving lives. Our Charity Foundation provides grants to institutions specializing in research and patient care for causes including diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, pediatric ailments, spinal cord injuries and more.
100% of all money donated to our Charity Foundation goes to the individuals and organizations who need it most.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The greatest benefit of being an Eagle is our Memorial Foundation. Created in 1947 to assist families of fallen members serving in World War II, the Memorial Foundation provides care for the children of Eagles (including legally adopted children and stepchildren) who lose their lives serving their country or while on the job.
Benefits available through the Memorial Foundation include:
- Educational Grants
- Medical Benefits
- Dental & Orthodontics Benefits
- Optical Care
- Psychiatric Care